Welcome to Complete Care Carpets and Upholstery Leigh, a fully insured and independent family-run business operating in and around Leigh, as well as locations in the North West such as Wigan, Warrington, St Helens, Salford, and Lymm. We have been reviving our community’s carpets, floors, rugs and upholstery with pride for years, and are committed to providing an unparalleled level of service to each and every customer we have the pleasure of working with.
We have an impressive range of cleaning services to choose from, all of which are fully informed by our years of industry expertise and are carried out to the very highest standards. We even offer discounts for multiple rooms and upholstery cleaning – after all, having a fresh and beautiful home filled with your furnishings and belongings shouldn’t cost a fortune.
We are a family run business, fully insured. Using some of the best machinery in the business to bring your items back to former glory. Leaving them smelling fresh and looking good as new again .
We pride ourselves on only using the very best machinery, equipment and products available in the industry, and undertake each and every cleaning project with the utmost care, attention and respect – always treating your home and its valuables as if it were our own. We also ensure to only use environmentally friendly, pet safe and biodegradable products, for ultimate peace of mind for you and the planet. Our cleaning services are available for both residential and commercial properties, and are experienced in both small and large scale cleaning; creating stellar results every time.
1. The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service. If a problem occurs on a Saturday it must be reported by Monday 12:00 in order to be accepted as a valid claim.
2. Non satisfactory result from the service due to the Client or third party walking on or sitting on the carpet/ upholstery during or shortly after the cleaning process.
3. The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets, rugs, curtains or sofas as a result of poor fitting.
4. The Company shall not be liable for carpets expanding or ripples forming during and/or after the cleaning when this is as a result of factors such as fibre content, wear and tear, weak backing and/or poor fitting.
5. The Company shall not be responsible for a poor result in cleaning where this is a result of considerable wear and tear and/or staining to the carpet fibres prior to the service being carried out.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any odours arising during and/or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/or appropriate heating.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.